Re: irc

"I'm willing to experiment with IRC again.  I try it out every 6 years or
so and last about 3 days before giving up again"
:)
This pretty much sums up my experience with IRC for the last 10 years
or so... the only difference is that "I try it out every 2 years or so
and last about 1 or 2 days before giving up" heheh. But I really try
very hard to like it and to use it... it's such an useful and fun
tool. I don't know exactly why I give up.

Btw I am on #kawa right now and there's only one more person there
(mario-goulart) but I don't think he is reading the messages.

Felipe Bueno - https://www.keybase.io/felipebueno