Re: irc

On 09/17/2015 12:30 PM, David Pirotte wrote:
Hello,
Per,

Are you not hanging around the #kawa freenode irc channel? just connected and there
is 1 user only, who's not you :), and no other kawa users?

I didn't set to the Kawa irc channel, and I never got in the habit of using
irc, skype, or similar.  (At one workplace we used text skype, so I would sometimes
have that up.)

I find it quite nice to interact in real time, it makes things more friendly and for
quick quizz, wel, so much quicker! :)  wdyt?

No objection in principle, if people were using it.  I do tend to get distracted
too easily (ooo - and intersting arcile on the web - must read it now), and
it's plausible irc might make that worse ...  But as long as it's not too busy
I guess it wouldn't be too bad  and if it gets too busy, that would be a nice problem
to have!