ant help needed

The various XxxVector.java classes in gnu/lists are now generated
from the file gnu/lists/PrimVector.template, using the  program
gnu/kawa/util/PreProcess.java.  Currently, the source files (such
as FVector.java and U32Vector.java) are checked in, and generated
as needed using Makefile rules.

The build should still work using Ant, because the generated
files are in the repository.  However, I'd like to remove these
files, but first we need to update Ant to generate them.
Most of the work is handled by PreProcess, which is already called by
Ant's build.xml (to handle converting between between Java7/Java8/etc).
So it's just a matter of calling PreProcess with the right arguments,
which is fairly simple.

I also just noticed that Ant reports a bunch of:
  java.io.FileNotFoundException: JAVA5  (No such file or directory)
I won't have time to look into this right now, but I'll do so
on Sunday if no-one beats me to it.