Re: Using Kawa with Apache Tomcat

I made the above change to hello.scm but I still get a blank screen in the browser.

What if the entire hello.scm is just the following

"Hello world\n"

I downloaded the source (kawa-2.0.tar.gz) and found the testsuite directory, but I can't find /info/+default+ under it.

Sorry, it's actually testsuite/webtest/info/+default+

And it appears it's only in the Subversion sources, but doesn't
get included in the source tar-balls.

You can get it from here:
https://sourceware.org/viewvc/kawa/trunk/testsuite/webtest/info/+default+

Given that this file is mentioned in the documentation, I should fix the
tar-building script to includes this file.

Note I haven't actually tried your example configuration - I'll try tomorrow
if you can't get it to work with my suggestions.