Questions for Geiser

I began efforts to add support for Kawa to Geiser while on my way home
from work. A bit of forewarning: due to day job and family constraints
most of my FOSS efforts are in those moments where I can find some time
on the train to hack.

Anyhow, I've several questions I'd like to raise:

1. Is there a way to define new top level methods? Or rather, are
top level methods a thing in Kawa? Not that this is a blocker, I'm
simply curious.

2. What reflection and completion utilities are available, if any? I
noticed that SchemeWay effectively overrides relevant binding routines
in order to keep a dictionary for reflection; that doesn't seem like
an approach that would be reasonable to maintain or one that I'd like to mimic.

3. Geiser is very module-centric, and supports behaviours wherein its
aware of the R7RS-library or implementation-specific module in which a
symbol lays and will rebind it appropriately when a relevant region or
other is evaluated. What tools does Kawa provide for, say, declaring the
library/module/namespace in which a block is to be evaluated?

I hope that wasn't to abrupt of me. I'm rather curious about this scheme
of which I haven't a whole lot of experience. :)

Thanks!

--
-Dan Leslie