Kawa Android Examples (including OpenGL!)

I have developed some examples of using Kawa as a scripting language on Android.

The github project is here:

https://github.com/rafleon/KawaDroid

There are 9 topics so far. More examples will be added soon.

By using Kawa's bytecode compiler and the on-the-fly dexer and loader,
 callback classes are created as needed.

Almost all the code is interpreted, with callback semantics which are
nostalgic of emacs hooks, somewhat similar to SAM-conversion. The GPS
and OpenGL examples demonstrate the concept.
SAM-conversion would be more elegant, but many abstract callback
classes have multiple methods.

The basic OpenGL renderer example runs smoothly on my device while interpreted.

With Java, Scheme, Kawa, Android, Android Studio and Gradle mixed
together, there are many things which could possibly go wrong. That
said, it works for me.

Please contact me with any questions or comments.

Happy Hacking!

    -Rafael

P.S. Telnetting to a cellphone and scripting OpenGL in a REPL is not
an experience that can be easily described. You really should try it
yourself.