Re: Different behavior for -s argument in Kawa 2.0?

As a further data point, I think I'm seeing the same behavior.  I'm using xscheme.el and defining xscheme-process-command-line to

"java -cp [a bunch of other JARs]:/path/to/kawa-2.0.1.jar kawa.repl -s"

The *scheme* buffer displays its usual preamble at the top, and then.. nothing.

BUT, if I try to evaluate a Scheme expression, it works.  So the REPL is running, it just isn't displaying the "#|kawa:N|#" prompt:

> This is the Scheme process buffer.
> Type C-x C-e to evaluate the expression before point.
> Type C-c C-c to abort evaluation.
> Type C-h m for more information.
>
> (+ 1 2)^x^e
> 3
>
> java.lang.Math:PI^x^e
> 3.141592653589793

Jeff, can you try evaluating some expressions to see if you are also just missing the prompt?

-Jamie

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group