Re: relative includes in r7rs library definitions

On 11/21/2014 10:56 AM, Seth Alves wrote:
If both paths [including-file-relative and current-directory-relative] are checked,
 I'm confused about why my example fails. (I'll re-attach for the list).

There was an oops in the logic for Path.search.  I checked in a fix.

I'm considering adding a "kawa.include.path" property (by analogy with
"kawa.import.path").  I need to decide on a syntax to mean "relative to
the importing file".  I'm considering using '|' - which is an illegal
character in Windows file names.  A path like "|/utils" would search
the utils subdirectory of the directory containing the current file.

Using this syntax, currently the search path for include-relative is "|:." while
the search path for plain include is ".:|", where "." is the value of
(current-path).  The defaults would remain the same, but the "kawa.import.path"
property would override the default for include.  The search path for
include-relative would be "|" followed by the path for include.