Re: kawa 1.90 released

Hello Per,

A few changes --

a) It's more common to call it OS X instead of MacOs.

b) The command for installing the development version if 'brew install
--devel kawa', there's a space between the install and --devel flag.

c) Homebrew has --devel and --HEAD to designate different levels of
stability (https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/share/doc/homebrew/Formula-Cookbook.md#advanced-formula-tricks),
when we move to Git, it will be easy to add a 'HEAD' option to link to
the latest builds from source control (we should also add code to
include building Kawa on the Mac).

d) As part of the install script, there's already a shell wrapper. I
(or anyone else) can definitely submit changes to make it fancier down
the line:

def install
    prefix.install "kawa-#{version}.jar"
    (bin+'kawa').write <<-EOS.undent
    #!/bin/sh
    KAWA_HOME="#{prefix}"
    java -jar "$KAWA_HOME/kawa-#{version}.jar"
    EOS
end

--
Duncan.