Re: Two small patches

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Matthieu Vachon
<matthieu.o.vachon@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know it nicely integrates with github, to launch tests under various
> different environments after each push to the repository. It would
> probably be possible to make it work using SVN also.

Sadly, travis-ci is only supporting GitHub projects. So until Kawa
moves to github (and git before this), if ever, it would only be a
partial solution only.

Since I maintain a fork of Kawa on github, here the results of a build
https://travis-ci.org/maoueh/kawa-fork/builds/29473732.

The ant builds all passed on all available jdks.

The make builds shows certain interesting problem.

 1. For all of them, there is a problem making the doc. I used (make &
make) in the build script command to overcome this. It worked
sometimes (https://travis-ci.org/maoueh/kawa-fork/jobs/29473736) but
not always (https://travis-ci.org/maoueh/kawa-fork/jobs/29473738).

 2. Tests failed on openjdk8
(https://travis-ci.org/maoueh/kawa-fork/jobs/29473740). In this test,
I applied my `fix-testsuite-errors3.patch` I just sent minutes ago.
However, on openjdk8, it seems the previous code (without the patch
applied) is the right one. This seems to indicate a difference
somewhere between Java 7 and Java 8.

Regards,
Matt