Re: Java5 Compilation

Related to @Override, I saw in the latest commits that methods you
modify are often reformatted with correct indentation et al. Are you
using a particular editor when doing?

I wonder about this because I have an Eclipse project in my fork and
it has problem compiling some parts of the Kawa codebase (mainly parts
about subclass of AbstractWeakHashTable<K, V> complaining on note
implementing some methods). Having a working one could help me package
a bug report for the JDT team.

Moreover, having the code style you are using could refine the one I
have put in my Eclipse project.