Re: StackOverflow

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> wrote:

> That may take it hard to debug.  But some ideas:

Indeed, that will not be easy. I used the application for two hours
now and the problem did not re-appear. I don't have much hope to
reproduce it easily. Nobody here ever reported this problem to me yet.

> If this triggers that can provide some clues.  Of course if it's repeatable
> and
> you have Locations with the same Location.id show up then it is (relatively)
> easy to debug.

Will look into it next time I update our Kawa version. Our current
build structure does not make it easy to update Kawa to its latest
version :)

> My guess the problem will trigger in CYCLE1.  Maybe the name will allow you
> do to
> map back to the corresponding source definition - perhaps an implicit or
> explicit define-variable.  This code is pretty old, so I'd have to do some
> reviewing as to what is supposed to happen.

Thanks for looking into, but there is no rush. This is clearly not a
big problem for us right now.

Matt