Re: Unknown feature name 'srfi-26'

I realise it's a bit uncouth of me to suggest munging through the
source code, but you can see what's there by default in
kawa/standard/require.java (only a minority of what you see on the
implemented SRFI's page is actually "requireable".) A larger subset is
available using the IMPORT form (see
kawa/standard/ImportFromLibrary.java), infact (import (srfi :26))
doesn't complain, but seems a bit odd-ball given the builtins I
mentioned earlier.

I agree we should document this better, or perhaps just add all the
implemented srfi's to the feature map. Some SRFI's are "in Kawa" but
Kawa presents their interfaces in a different way, like SRFI-38 for
shared structures is an output format option rather than something you
REQUIRE. Everything is there, but it would require a bit of book
keeping to present them this way. I think this should be bug in the
form of "cleanup needed" :-)

Charles.