Re: experimental partial Kawa Makefile flattening

Great, I'm pleased to see this changed :-)

Extending the Ant support to being able to run the testsuite seems
like a good project as well. I hope to get around to this someday, but
if anyone else feels like taking a shot at it, I think it would be a
valuable contribution.

Charles.