Re: Kawa and Google Summer of Code?

I'd have time, but not the expertise to offer the same mentoring
experience as I have had personally. It's public knowledge that I
still haven't finished my checkin from last year, due to terrible
mistakes in terms of letting the checking encroach on my university
studies. I'm still working on that when I find time, but because of
this, I'm not sure if I should apply again (as a student), just
because I've taken so long to get my last project into the main tree.

Charles.