Re: [GSoC] Parameter protocols in CL

On Jul 24, 2012, at 2:47 PM, Charles Turner wrote:

So I spent some time fixing this repository up. If you get time, can
you try to build from it again? It works for me, but I'm not sure if
the Makefile changes have correctly rippled through. If not, the new
files that need manually compiling are gnu/commlisp/lang/flet.java
gnu/commonlisp/lisp/primitives.lisp and kawa/lang/OrdinaryLambda.java

Just successfully compiled it (r7280) with configure/make, and it did build flet.java and OrdinaryLambda.java, but not primitives.lisp. It did build PrimOps.scm, though.

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group