Re: Kawa build.xml patch for Android - SUCCESS

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:39:48 +0200, Marius Kjeldahl <marius@kjeldahl.net> wrote:
> It finally worked.

Very cool :)

I'd be interested in anything you'd like to share about android
development using kawa Scheme :)

> Looks like the configure script is behaving "wonky". By including
> "--disable-xquery" it will actually pull it in. I just removed that part
> (since xquery is off by default), and it worked! It may be that it has
> to have another syntax to disable it, e.g. "--enable-xquery=no" or
> similar (I just briefly looked at the script).

I'll need to investigate the switches, I just arrived at a set that
seemed to work for me (quite a few versions of kawa ago), and stuck with
that.

Thanks once more to Per for making kawa so good to work with!

Greetings,
Peter