Re: Multiple mailing lists (was: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support)

I'm an interested observer of both the use and development aspects of Kawa.  I'm not bothered by the recent GSOC traffic.  It's a short term phenomena (the S stands for Summer.)

I'm not bothered by the Common List discussion either.  After all, Kawa claims to be a multi-language framework and Common List is one of the language supported.

If this list is to split into multiple lists, I suspect I'd be subscribing to all of them.  So whether the list is split or not really doesn't impact me that much.

--
Weiqi Gao