Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On 07/01/2012 01:57 PM, Charles Turner wrote:
This is only patch I've submitted for serious consideration, or are
you tired of the large threads in general?

The latter. It's hard to keep track, organize, or figure out what has been resolved.

If it's the latter, then
I'll break the threads into topics. I kept everything in one thread
for the benefit of the subscribers who don't care about GSOC, in which
case they can set a filter rule in their mail client to ignore it. I'm
worried I make the list excessively noisy with my mail.

Well, you could keep a string like "Common Lisp support" in the subject.

Perhaps we need multiple lists.  What do people think?  How many people
are bothered by excessive messages?  Perhaps we need a separate "announce"
list for major changes and features?