Re: improved data-flow analysis for Kawa

* Per Bothner [2011-04-18 18:41] writes:

> I've checked in a much-improved data-flow framework for Kawa.
> This is similar to Static Single Assignment, but of course
> with the extra complication of functions and classes.

I now get a stack overflow with when compiling some of my code.  It
seems to be in a big function with lots of macros.  Do you have any tips
of how one could reduce that to a small test case?

If I add --debug-print-expr Kawa prints the expression tree before the
stack overflow.  Does that mean that macro expansion was completed?

In the stacktrace I see things like

    gnu.expr.InlineCalls.maybeInline(InlineCalls.java:691)
    gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:148)

Is it normal that reflection is used during compilation?

Helmut