Re: GSoC 2011

> Hi Evans,
>
> Are you envisioning your MUD client as an applet which runs in the user's
> browser,
> or as a servlet which runs on a web server and sends HTML/Javascript to the
> browser?
Yes, a servlet.
So there are two servers, web server and mud server.

> One of the tasks on the Kawa ideas page concerns REPL improvements:
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html#REPL-console-and-other-REPL-improvement>
> including using a web browser as a terminal.
I don't focus on this task before.
Could you tell me that will the web console of Kawa support remote
connection ability too?

> I think if you implemented a generic browser-based remote REPL for Kawa,
> and not specifically a communications layer for a MUD client, that could
> provide you with your web interface while also adding some fundamental
> capability to Kawa that we are interested in seeing.
You are right. But it sounds like I need to spend more time.
I am not sure could I finish both them in summer.
But your idea is better than me! Thanks!