Kawa at JavaOne

I will give a JavaOne talk about "Speedy Scripting: Productivity and Performance",
Tuesday September 21 13:00-14:00, in the Cyril Magnin I of the Parc 55 hotel.
The session number is S314094.

The topic is the tension between so-called "scripting languages" and "programming
languages", what are the valuable properties of each, and how we can combine the
best. Nor surprisingly, there will be some plugging of Kawa, and some benchmark
results.

Come see me at the talk or otherwise at JavaOne!