Something like defpackage?

Hi,

I was wondering if/how it would be possible in Kawa to do something
like Common Lisps's defpackage?  I'm thinking something along the
lines that Graham covers in "On Lisp" (in the appendix).  Here's a
link:

http://www.bookshelf.jp/texi/onlisp/onlisp_27.html#SEC164

It looks like library may provide this, but is this available in Kawa?

Any (explicit and simple) examples would be appreciated also.  See
"The Scheme Programming Language" (Chap 10):

http://www.scheme.com/tspl4/libraries.html#./libraries:h0

Thanks,

-Dave