Re: Proposed Kawa logo

It took me a moment to recognize the shape as a very wide coffee mug, but I like it. The turquoise blue on top of your olive green, though, is kind of messing with my eyes. Methinks the color needs to change for the sake of ocular harmony. Maybe make it the same darker blue (#238) of the link text?

-Jamie