Re: question about macros and Kawa

On 06/01/2010 09:39 PM, John Whittaker wrote:
Why is it that I cannot use Kawa's shorthand (and normal) method
invocation syntax in my macros, but the old-style or more primitive
"invoke" works?

You means your first version works, but the second doesn't? Not obvious to me why that is, but you might want to try this variation, which uses the current preferred syntax:

(set! f1:c ...)

I also suspect you can make make the syntax-case macro
prettier by using #` but I haven't tried to work that out.

By the way, I just love Kawa.  I only wish I could get the Eclipse Java
debugger to work with it again.  JSwat sort of works, but the Eclipse
debugger with Schemescript would be ohhh so nice.

Thanks! Yes, it would be nice to get all this stuff working. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/