Re: KawaPageServlet save class problem.

On 09/30/2009 08:00 AM, Dan Stanger wrote:
I am trying to use this for debugging.  I am trying to see the constant
strings produced by the compilation process.  Can you suggest an
existing function for this?

If you don't mind creating classes in all cases, a quick hack would be to replace the call to cleanupAfterCompilation by a call to outputClass.

Another hack is to set gnu.expr.ModuleExp.dumpZipPrefix to something,
which causes .zip files to be written out.  (gnu.bytecode.dump
will happily read and print all the .classes in .zip and .jar files.)