Kawa "BOF" at JVM Language Summit 9/16

We are planning a Kawa "workshop session" at the JVM Language Summit
in Santa Clara (near San Jose, CA).  It will be 4pm until whenever on
Wednesday 9/16. I will prepare some slides about what is new in Kawa,
but otherwise we can talk about whatever people want to talk about.
If there is interest, we can go out to dinner afterwards.

To sign up for the summit (the cost is a very modest $150) see
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/mlvm/jvmlangsummit/

If you want to just show up for the Kawa session and not
pay for the summit, let me know ASAP.  No promises, but
since it's the end of the day, we can probably accommodate
a limited number, but we need advance notice, both for planning
and security (badging) reasons.