Question about porting mzscheme code

Hey all, I'm trying to determine the best way to port some code I have written in mzscheme to be used by a java program. I've been looking into both kawa and sisc. Performance isn't especially critical, as I'm only using it as part of a simulation/experiment I need to perform for a paper I'm writing. The code depends on the plt scheme parser-utils library, but other than that I don't think it contains anything that might present too many problems. However, I'm relatively new to scheme (this code is the first (and only!) project I've written in it), and time is of the essence. If anyone can tell me which approach is likely to be quicker (or of a better approach) I'd appreciate it. Thanks, D