questions about kawa (or possibly scheme)

The main question is where I should look (if there is any such place)
for answers to questions such as those below.

I've never seriously used scheme.  I do use common lisp.

Is defmacro part of the latest scheme or a kawa addition?

Is there a type-of function (to return the type of its argument) ?

Is there something way to find what symbols have function bindings
like *packages* and do-symbols ?

with-input-from-string ?

BTW, it took me a while to figure out that write returns (values).