Re: HTTP class moves to gnu.kawa.servlet when built from source

Ethan Herdrick wrote:
I don't know.  But the HTTP module did use to be in gnu.kawa.servlet.
However, it looks like that was moved a year before 1.9.1.

I don't understand. You mean something in Ant that moves it was changed? Because it currently resides in http://sourceware.org/svn/kawa/trunk/gnu/kawa/servlet/

No, I mean that prior to January 2006 HTTP resided in gnu/kawa/slib, and (aaccording to the ChangeLog) I moved it to gnu/kawa/servlet then.

That doesn't solve the mystery, of course, but it may be relevant.

I suggest running ant with the -verbose flag.  Look at the
"Executing 'java' with arguments:" output when HTTP.scm is compiled.

Also, search the HTTP.scm source code for the word 'slib'.