load-relative trouble

Hi.

I am using kawa 1.9.1 (jar downloaded from website). load-relative
doesnt seem to work correctly. I have filed a bug report but I just
wanted to know if there is anyway to define load-relative in scheme
itself?

Btw i wasnt logged in while filing the bug report so it filed
anonymously. but i was the one who filed it. SO if you need more info,
pls contact me.

thanks,
rahul