Re: Using macros in applets

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
I forgot that I can't get load to work either, because if access denied,
which I don't know how to solve.

Applets (at least as normally configured) can't read local files. That that would be a pretty bad security flaw.

You could perhaps:
   (load "http://originating-site/.....scm";)

For Kawa, require is preferred to load, since require is handled
partly at compile-time, so it allows proper modularity.

But using some script to clash all sourcefiles into one before compiling to an applet would anyhow be the most practical.

Why do that? Just have the main applet require the other applets, and make sure they're all in the .jar file containing the applet. (Warning: I haven't tested (require ...) in combination with applets.) -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/