kawa switching to using subversion

The Kawa CVS archive is still available, but will get
increasingly out of date, and I'll remove it at some point.
Unfortunately, I'm having problems updating the Kawa web site,
but here is the salient information:

   The Kawa sources are managed using a Subversion (svn)
(http://subversion.tigris.org/) repository.  If you want the very
latest version grab an svn client
(http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html), and then check
out the source using this command:
     svn -q checkout svn://sourceware.org/svn/kawa/trunk kawa

   Once you have it checked out, you can keep it up-to-date with `svn
update'.

   You can also browse the svn archive
(http://sourceware.org/viewvc/kawa/) via viewvc.