Re: Kawa (re-)licensing

Christian Surlykke wrote:
On Tuesday 08 November 2005 08:00, Per Bothner wrote:

Various people have asked about the current license of Kawa.

Maybe JEmacs should have a separate license? As long as it includes a lot of elisp from FSF, the license will effectively be GPL anyway, and I'd prefer that to be stated explicitly.

Either way, I need to fix things so the default configuration doesn't include the gnu.jemacs.lisp packages. Probably best to add an explicit --enable-jemacs option. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/