Re: redesigned kawa homepage

On Thursday 11 August 2005 05:02, Per Bothner wrote:

> - The size of the navigation bar is a concern - it's preferred

> if it only rarely needs to be scrolled.  One solution is shorter
> entries; another is fewer entries.  Specifically, perhaps we want
> fewer top-level 'chapters".
I would prefer fewer top-level 'chapters'.  They could be:

   News

   Kawa - the language  (what is now chapters 4 - 11)

   Getting Kawa  (what is now chapters 1 - 3)

   Support  (what is now chapters 12 and 13)

   Projects using Kawa

   License

I don't think there should be a 'Table of Contents'. The navigator _is_ the table of contents.
As for 'index' it seems all entries refer to language elements, so it would be better placed as a subchapter of 'Kawa - the language'.

br. Chr.