Re: redesigned kawa homepage

I've implemented the proposed navigation framework:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa/
Known issues:
- The headings (titles) on the home page are awkward.
- The home page in general could be better.
- The size of the navigation bar is a concern - it's preferred
if it only rarely needs to be scrolled.  One solution is shorter
entries; another is fewer entries.  Specifically, perhaps we want
fewer top-level 'chapters".
- Do we want a "navigation footer", at the bottom of each page
that links to the "next page" and perhaps the "previous page"?
I'm inclined to think it would be an advantage, but it would
need a little tweaking.  (I know that the "ToC" link is wrong.)
- Would keystoke navigation be useful?  Perhaps space or page-down
could move to the next page if we're on the bollon of a page.

For comparison the previous version:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa.1/