Kawa re-export of imported declarations

Kawa now supports exporting from a module a declaration
that was imported (using require) from another module.
I don't have a lot of test cases, but I believe things
work now.  Static and non-static modules should work,
as should any reasonable mix.  Exported macros that
reference non-exported declarations should also work.
And if the same declaration is visible through
multiple paths, the compiler no longer complains.

Please try it out and let me know how it works.

After 1.8 is released, I'm hoping to work on mutually
recursive modules (though other higher-priority tasks
are likely to come first).  I think the basic design
should support it; it's just a matter of interleaving
the various compiling phases properly.