Re: tentative fluid-let patch

Okay, I've given it a try and it has solved all the compile-time issues I was seeing. Also, I've been able to return to using "define" with fluid-let throughout our code base and I'm not seeing any problems related to that.

Thanks again!

Dean

Per Bothner wrote:
This adjusted patch passes the testsuite and fixes the first of Dean's
reported problems.  Without a testcase I don't know about the second.

The difference from the first version is only in SetExp.java - it is
actually a simplification (yeah! - if it works).