Re: tentative fluid-let patch

Dean Ferreyra wrote:

This first error I'm getting in a file that uses "define" to define a couple of variables and then uses them in fluid-lets. The line it's complaining about looks like this:

(define *CURRENT-COORD-SEXP* #f)

The module has a "module-export"; if I explicitly export the variable, the compile succeeds.

I managed to reproduce the error when compiling this:

(module-export foo)
(define *CURRENT-COORD-SEXP* #f)
(define (foo x)
  (fluid-let ((*CURRENT-COORD-SEXP* x))