Re: Servlet error with the latest code

S D wrote:
I made the following changes (couldn't apply the patch so manually
made the changes) and it works fine. However, now I get the same error
the first time I access a krl file.

Coincidentally, I did have a patch related to BRL initialization which I hadn't checked in, partly because it failed the testsuite. I tracked down the bug, fixed it, and so I've now checked in the fix.

	* BRL.java: Initialize krl_instance and brlEnvironment in the
	static initializer.

So it is possible my fix may have fixed your problem.  However, my
guess is it won't.  However, you may be in luck, since I think it's
related to my next Kawa task, and the main remaining issue before
releasing Kawa 1.8 (or maybe 1.7.95): separating "user environment"
from "language environment".  I don't think that is a very difficult
task - as soon as I figure out the right way to do it!

In any case, you appears to have a work-around for now.