Re: "no declaration seen" warning

Dean Ferreyra wrote:
> I'm getting a "no declaration seen" warning on a fluid-let variable in
> the catch part of a try-catch (see attached).
>
> % make NEW=1 default
> CLASSPATH=.:~/kawa/cvs/kawa-pure-build/kawa-1.7.91.jar java kawa.repl
> --warn-undefined-variable --module-static-run --main -C lambdas1.scm
> (compiling lambdas1.scm)
> lambdas1.scm:10:40: warning - no declaration seen for VALUE
>
> I'll try and take a closer look at this tomorrow.

I think the mistake is viewing the fluid-let is providing a lexical
binding that overrides the seen outermost define.
We should probably get rid of FluidLetExp, and replace to by
a call to a builtin (optimizable) function.
Note this would also give a warning for the fluid-let itself if you
use --warn-undefined-variable - but I think that is a good thing, since
we want to be able to catch typos in fluid-let.
At the same time we could "fix" this:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=11859