Re: What's wrong with this code?

The CVS sources are building for me; I've just done a CVS update, make distclean, configure, and make cycle with no problem.

Dean

Per Bothner wrote:
N H wrote:

Unfortunately, right now the CVS code is not building. I got errors compiling the scm files first in files.scm and then in misc.scm

Are you sure? Is anyone else seeing this?

Which Java version are you using?
What kind of errors are you seeing?