Kawa, Qexo website re-design

I've started a project to redesign the Kawa and Qexo websites.
So far these show the new look+feel:

The Kawa internals manual:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/internals/
This is generated from the Docbook source using XSLT;
see: http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Makefile

The Qexo home and Extensions pages:
http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/index.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/Extensions.html

This makes use of CSS to provide a fixed "navigation
bar" and a consistent feel.  This works great in
Mozilla (and presumably other Gecko-based browsers)
and Konquoror (at least relatively recent versions
in Fedora 3).  Unfortunately, Internet Explorer doesn't
handle "fixed" sections, but I think the behavior
degrades acceptably.  The pages also seem to work
fix with styling disable, or using using text-mode
browers.

Please try the new web pages, and let me know what you
think.  Especially problems on bowsers I haven't tested.
Also suggested for improving the style welcome: Colors,
spacing, fonts, ...  The "body" style is copied from that
used for http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS; I'm not particularly
wedded to it, but it looks reasonably nice.

Once the styles/templates are stable then we have the
task on converting the main Kawa webpages.  Since
these are generated from texinfo this may be tricky.
I suspect the best thing to do is to convert doc/kawa.texi
to Docbook/xml, just like the internals manual.  (There
is a makeinfo option to generate docbook which should help.)