srfi requests?

I'm trying to tidy things up for a release:
first a "pre-release" 1.7.95, and then not too much later 1.8.
So this is a time for requests, especially things that don't
require a lot of work from me, but would be useful to you.
For example adding support for srfis for which there are
suitable reference implementations.  I'm seen one request
for srfi-13 (string libraries).  Others?

There are some which would be useful, but would require some
work to port to the Kawa/Java environment.  For example, how
should localization (srfi-29) be done in a way compatible
with Java locatization?  I have no idea whether that would
be easy or difficult - perhaps this would be a good task
for a volunteer.  (A proposal/design should probably be
posted before implementation, so people can comment.)