eclipse

Hi all,
I'm starting to use Eclipse for all my Java projects ad of course I
needed to port all my kawa scripts.
I installed the SchemeScript plug-in written by Dominique Boucher
(http://schemeway.sourceforge.net/) and I really find it useful because
you can use its editing mode in a Java Perspective thus mixing scheme
and java code in a Java Project.
Dominique re-distributes kawa in its package so it's easy to configure a
"Run" process to launch kawa or compile files; automatic compilation can
be really improved with Ant tasks (I'll copy the Per's examples in the
distribution).
I discovered that the (configurable) syntax highlighting knows of kawa
extensions: this helps me a lot with my kawa code.
As a fanatic emacs user I'm really impressed by the easiness of
configuration (but I've not tried to write a plug-in yet!)
Thanks Dominique and Per!
--
Marco Vezzoli	   tel. +39 039 603 6852
STMicroelectronics fax. +39 039 603 5055