Kawa and Java Web Start

Hi:

I'm using Kawa successfully in a Java Client/Server application, but I have
found that when using Java Web Start, it fails in kawa.standard.Scheme#eval
(String), throwing the next exception (it seems to me, that only happens with
big Scheme strings):

(java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)

I've used in the security section of the JNLP file, the 'all-permission'
element to give to all the signed JARs all the permissions. I've tested with
Java 1.4.2_05 and Java 1.5.0.

I've found in the Java Forums a near term solution for the problem (near the
end of the page http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=38&thread=71653).
It seems that the loaded classes does not inherit the permissions:

---8<---8<---
import java.security.Policy;
import java.security.PermissionCollection;
import java.security.Permissions;
import java.security.CodeSource;
import java.security.AllPermission;

 Policy.setPolicy(
 new Policy() {
 public PermissionCollection getPermissions(CodeSource codesource) {
 Permissions perms = new Permissions();
 perms.add(new AllPermission());
 return (perms);
 }
 public void refresh() {}
 }
 );
 }
---8<---8<---

Mi question is, should it be done in the own Kawa sources?

Greets and thanks in advance.
--
| Rafael Jesus Alcantara Perez.
| Email: mailto:rafa@dedaloingenieros.com
| Registered Linux User: #45989
| PGP: http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0x53F330AB
"For every complex problem there is a solution that is concise, clear, simple,
and wrong."
(H. L. Mencken)