Re: future model of symbols and environments

Wow - that's a lot to take in.  All in all in all, this sounds like a
very nice direction.  Two thoughts occur now (probably more later):

- The hot-swapping feature sounds wonderful.  So that we can know the
  performance cost of using non-static modules we should run some
  benchmarks.  Does anyone have a good idea for a benchmark?

- The dynamic scoping seems a bit tricky.  On the one hand, keeping
  the current style and semantics of fluid-let seem (at least to me)
  the best fit with a multi-threaded system.  It's simple and clear.

  On the other hand I have at times wished for a more fine grained
  control of how variables are inherited from thread to thread.  Like
  the difference between InheritableThreadLocal and ThreadLocal.  I
  have some designs floating around my head, but nothing concrete.

BTW, fluid-let *is* documented.

Regards,
Chris Dean