Using Kawa Scheme at Merced

Merced Systems is using Kawa Scheme for mainline development in its
Performance Management Suite.  Basing some of our products on Kawa has
worked out really well for us and we hope to continue that trend by
adding another Scheme developer to our team.  We're looking for senior
level developers who are excited to be in a Kawa Scheme development
environment.

See http://www.mercedsystems.com/careers.html if interested.

Regards,
Chris Dean