Re: New define-simple-class options

Chris Dean wrote:

Here are my questions: If there are multiple init expressions for a
single slot, what is the order in which those expressions are evaluated?

That should probably be an error.

If there are multiple slots, each with their own init expressions, in
which order are they evaluated?  Or is it not defined?

Of course initialization of static slots happens before instance slots. Otherwise, if it's the same kind of init keyword, they're in lexical order. Otherwise, it is currently undefined.

In the current implementation, it looks like init-form: values are
evaluated before init: values.  That's an implementation artifact,
which I don't think we want to enshrine.