Kawa and OS X Page Update

Holiday free time allowed me to review my site. I found I hadn't updated Kawa instructions since 11/02/2001 (Mac OS X 10.1 era). I archived the older page and created instructions for the most current versions. Since there are no real differences in basic Kawa use on OS X and any other Unix-like system, Kawa's own documentation is more than sufficient. However, the following Mac OS X specific information included on the page is helpful.

	* compiling with servlet support (Tomcat)
	* runtime using Apple's thread local eden
	* example using define-namespace to call Apple specific classes

<http://home.earthlink.net/~athene/scheme/mackawaosx.html>

((lambda (args) (display args)) " Robert D. Skeels athene@earthlink.net")